Monday, September 17, 2007

IMVU

IMVU is another 3D chat community that has a really cool 3D world. You start off by making a screen name and then picking which room best suits your style. After you have everything set up you can go to the online store for IMVU. The online store is listed on your IMVU chat box as the "IMVU Catalog." From there you will see that you have 1,500 of what they call promo credits. They will give you up to 6,000 promo credits. Although, when you first start IMVU you will receive only 1,500 promo credits unless you chat everyday. If you decide to chat everyday, they will give you credits afterwards, then you will have up to 6,000 promo credits. The only way to have credits after your promo credits would be to earn them or buy them with a credit, debit, or paypal card. They will also let you pay for credits by using money orders or checks. In my opinion, I do not care too much for having to buy anything for a 3D avatar, but maybe that is just me. I just prefer earning them. If you sign up with IMVU, they will show you how to earn promo credits. I think that IMVU is alot of fun though and you may think so too. There are several fun things you can do on IMVU. They have a 3D world very similar from what I was explaining on my previous blog ZWINKY <--- They have a place called Buck Stars Coffee Shop, lol. I think that is funny because it looks just like Star Bucks but the names are backwards.

Another cool spot on IMVU is the Ferris Wheel. It is like actually being on a real Ferris Wheel. I hope that this blog has been helpful for those of you that will consider giving IMVU a chance. If you want an IMVU account then just click the pic. up above with my invite and we can chat sometime.

1 comment:

Kelly B said...

This is a great post. I highly suggest you get on over to MyBlogLog and find some friends, visit their pages, and leave some comments. Get yourself some more traffic over here. Remind me to tell you how to get the "no follow" code out of your template so people can leave links here for you. I have a few for you, but I'll send them to you via email. They are places like MyBlogLog, where bloggers come together. But please please get over to Technorati.com right now and sign up and submit your blog. TTFN! Big LOVE!